Perez Hilton will be allowed to see his three children under supervision as his mother takes temporary custody following his hospitalization earlier this month.
According to court documents obtained by TMZ, Hilton’s visits with Mario, 13, Mia, 11, and Mayte, 8, must be supervised by either a therapist or a family member “agreed upon by both sides.”
The judge also formally granted Hilton’s mother, Teresita Lavandeira, temporary custody of the children. Hilton, 48, reportedly consented to the arrangement and remains their only legal parent.
Teresita will oversee school enrollment, medical care, and other decisions involving the children while the order remains in place. TMZ reported that Hilton will also need psychiatric clearance.
The custody case has been sealed, with the judge determining that confidentiality is in the children’s best interests.
Perez Hilton original live video before he reportedly harm himself pic.twitter.com/RWKfRvJhXJ
— Lobisters Cousin (@LobistersC) August 7, 2026
The arrangement follows an August 4 incident at Hilton’s Miami home that led to his hospitalization. His sister, Barbara Lavandeira, later said he remained under medical care.
“His physical and mental recovery is going to take a lot of time, but we remain hopeful,” Barbara told Page Six.
She added that Hilton currently has no access to a cellphone, social media, or the internet.
“Everyone’s focus is on helping him recover physically and making sure he receives the mental and emotional care and support he needs,” said Barbara.
