Bozoma Saint John is defending The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills after Sarah Michelle Gellar recently called the current season “boring” and “slow.”
Speaking to Page Six, Bozoma pushed back against the criticism and says that viewers will need to stay locked in as the Housewives will be bringing the drama.
“Here’s the thing: There has to be moments where you get deep, and sometimes that depth doesn’t require a lot of action, because our lives are really real,” she said. “There’s a lot of drama going on.”
Bozoma said the cast’s personal struggles are driving much of the season and teased that viewers will see the tension continue into next year.
“Season 15 sets it up for a great next season,” she said. “Things are building. We gotta let it build.”
Earlier this month, Gellar slammed the series during an interview and took aim at newcomer Amanda Frances.
“I don’t think she’s polarizing,” Gellar said. “I just don’t think anyone enjoys her.”
Boz also revealed that the recently taped reunion was packed with unresolved conflict.
“I think that a lot of folks had a lot to say,” she told Us Weekly. She listed tensions involving Dorit Kemsley, Kyle Richards, Erika Jayne and Amanda Frances.
“It was a very tough day,” she went on. “But I really believe that everybody got what they wanted to say out.”
Unfortunately for Bozoma, across social media, viewers are siding with Gellar’s stance and are calling the current season the most boring season yet.
Clip of Sarah Michelle Gellar calling #RHOBH boring, which annoyed Andy Cohen, especially since his radio show’s name was displayed in the background. https://t.co/Jwts3w0Z7o pic.twitter.com/5lNoa1zAOW
— Bye Wig Hello Drama (@HousewivesHub) March 26, 2026
