Embattled hip hop star Tory Lanez has reached a settlement with Love & Hip Hop: Miami star Prince over alleged nightclub assaults, which occurred in Miami, Media Take Out has confirmed.
According to legal documents first obtained by RadarOnline, the Canadian rapper’s attorney, Kadisha Phelps, disclosed a secret financial agreement that had been struck between Tory and Prince. And as a result of the agreement, Tory and Prince have both agreed to take the case – which was set to go to trial – off the court’s calender.
In a recent filing, Tory’s lawyer said the scheduled December 5 trial date was no longer required, while stating Lanez is busy defending himself as part of his criminal trial over the alleged Megan Thee Stallion shooting that started this week.
Kadisha Phelps — who recently began representing Tory Lanez after his last lawyer dropped him due to “irreconcilable differences” — said she has “information to believe that a settlement has already been reached between the parties and [Lanez] has tendered funds to [Prince] in consummation of their agreement.”
She requested the trial date be pushed back four months in order to review paperwork and provide the court with an update.