Ray Lewis’ Son, Ray Lewis III, Died From Accidental Overdose … Found w/ Needles Next To Body!!

Lyndon Abioye |

The son of football star Ray Lewis, also named Ray Lewis, died at age 28, Media Take Out confirmed. His brother Rahsaan Lewis shared in a tribute post June 15.

Now, a police report obtained by TMZ has revealed Ray’s cause of death, saying he passed away due to an accidental overdose of fentanyl, possibly injected into his veins through drug abuse.

Florida police said they received a call on June 14 at 5:29 p.m. about a medical emergency, according to TMZ. When they responded, they discovered Ray naked and unresponsive. He was getting CPR from one friend before police administered Narcan, which treats narcotic overdoses, to no avail.

Police also say that they discovered possibly drug paraphernalia ih the room, including syringes and an empty soda can (which could have been used to cook up drugs), Media Take Out learned.

Ray took after his dad, the Baltimore Ravens linebacker who was inducted into the Hall of Fame, and played football in college himself at the University of Miami, Coastal Carolina University and Virginia Union University. In October 2021, he signed with the Wyoming Mustangs professional indoor football team to play cornerback and safety.

Ray’s death came as a shock to his loved ones, including his brother Rahsaan and sister Diaymon Lewis.

“Really can’t believe I’m even typing this but RIP big brother,” Rahsaan wrote in his Instagram post. “A true angel. I pray your at peace now because I know how much you was really hurting.”

Tags ·

For Comments Click Here