Close

Adrien Broner Plans Boxing Ring Return After Public Spiral!

Tiffany Brockworth |

Adrien Broner appears to be working towards getting his life together.

After weeks of viral (mostly negative) attention around his life outside the ring, the former world champion used a Miami livestream with DeenTheGreat to let his fans know that boxing is still on his mind.

“Sober the whole day, chat,” Broner told viewers as comments came in about partying and drinking. Moments later, he laid out his plan for the next morning. “Tomorrow we’re going to hit the gym in the morning,” he said.

Broner, 36, has been away from competition since June 2024, when he was knocked out by Blair Cobbs. The former four-division champion now says he wants to chase one final world title before retirement.

His energy kicked up again when the stream turned toward fight talk. “Hey, SSB, I got a whole fight Saturday,” Broner said. “Brother, focus, man,” adding, “We hitting the gym tomorrow 12:30 in the morning.”

Earlier this year, Broner’s interview on Cam’ron and Ma$e’s It Is What It Is spiraled when Broner refused to take no for an answer when hitting on the show’s women co-hosts, Treasure “Stat Baby” Wilson and Arabia Tillery. Cam later called him a “junkie” and “alchy.”

Ryan Garcia also reached out publicly after another clip surfaced, writing, “Sad to see, AB if you see this call me. Let’s get you situated. No need to keep drinking. Let’s be better.”

Tags ·

For Comments Click Here