Aaron Carter’s Cause Of Death Revealed… Drowned In Bathtub!!

Lyndon Abioye |

The cause of pop singer Aaron Carter’s death has finally been revealed. According to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner, he drowned after inhaling difluoroethane and taking alprazolam. Difluoroethane is a gas found in cans of compressed air. Alprazolam is also known as Xanax.

After taking the drugs, the pop singer became “incapacitated while in the bathtub” and slipped under the water’s surface and ultimately drowned.

Aaron Carter’s manager claimed he was in poor physical health in the days leading up to his death.

“He looked thin. He was extremely tired,” Taylor Helgeson told Page Six.
“He just looked like he needed to be doing anything but working. He looked like he needed to be taking care of him.”

Helgeson didn’t say whether or not he helped to care for his client.

“He didn’t seem okay. Now, when I say that, I think it’s really important to kind of context that. He didn’t seem okay physically … [but] mentally, he was the most excited I’ve seen him in months. He was very intelligent and he was very conscious of what people wanted to see from him.”

Tags ·

For Comments Click Here