: MediaTakeOut.com received an email from a person claiming to be an insider with the show America\'s Next Top Model. The insider claimed to know who the show\'s winner will be. We\'ve printed the text of the email below.
The Girl Who Becomes America\'s Next Top Model
Original Airdate: December 6, 2006
The last three models standing must be on point for the most important commercial and photo shoot yet. The two models that shine at the shoot will remain and compete in a pivotal runway show for the judges. Melrose and Caridee moved onto the finals, and Eugena was eliminated. The final two glide down a cavernous catwalk in couture bridal gowns like true top models. At one point during the show, a mishap occurs between the Caridee and Melrose, causing one last catfight to erupt. The judges decide who will become Americas Next Top Model. They vote in favor of Melrose, making her the cycle 7 winner.
Special guests include photographer Jim DeYonker, designers & guest judges Victorio & Lucchino and Americas Next Top Model cycle 6 winner Danielle Evans.
* Bottom two (during first judging panel): Caridee and Eugena
* Eliminated (during first judging panel): Eugena
* Final two: Caridee and Melrose
* America\'s Next Top Model: Melrose
* Featured photographer: Jim DeYonker
* Special guest(s): Victorio & Lucchino
* CoverGirl of the Week: Caridee