Much appreciated. I'm a decent looker, as well. Sorry for the bad picture... I
got a better quality one on my Facebook.
My points involving this article.
1. She was missing for 7 months. A lot can happen.
2. Compare the faces... they are quite similar. Never mind the makeup.
3. The REAL D.O.B. is 1-25-1995. News reports confirm this.
4. The girl went missing from Palm Beach, FL. MTO is WRONG! Not Nevada!
5. Age of consent in Florida is 18. Period.
6. The porn site she posed for is located in Miami Beach, FL.
7. A similar incident happened with Traci Lords. Research her.
8. MTO is showing pictures of a 15 year old girl in questionable positions.
Note the picture with the tattoos.
Here is a website showing the OFFICIAL news article about two girls (one we
should know by now) who went missing in the Palm Beach area.
h t t p://www.wpbf.com/r/22425239/detail.h t m l
Can anyone argue against that? I would really appreciate someone to do that.
Do the research. They ripped the pictures from the movie, so that would mean
someone in their office has the video... or had it.
If you're smart, you would delete it.
And if it was your mother/sister/daughter/niece that was getting banged out,
used up and semen sprayed... you wouldn't think it was so godd*mn funny.
She may have knew what she was doing... but she is a kid.
Also, the nerve of this site to worry about plagiarism, when the typos alone on
most of their headlines would make an English teacher commit suicide...
Frederick... you need to get your sh*t together. Take that law degree you must
have got from DeVry and make sure you aren't violating anything.
Enjoy the website traffic... hope it's the last you ever get. And I hate on
this guy because him and his crew are some race baiting douchers. Almost every
article I read involving a White person is always some negative sh*t. Or
deceptively titled. Same with other ethnicities.
And why is it that the more important articles this website hosts are barely
read at all. You look on the main page and check out the black (not orange)
articles... and, for the most part, they're more important than ***-Z and
And stop supporting Kat Stacks. That is all.